Our Privacy Pledge To You. HALEY STRATEGIC PARTNERS, LLC., together with its subsidiaries and affiliates (hereinafter "HSP," "we," or "us"), takes pride in satisfying you in every way we can and we take the privacy of your information seriously. When you provide us your name, e-mail, phone number, address, credit card number, or bank account number, or any other information that personally identifies you, you can be assured it will not be sold to or shared with anyone except as described in this policy. Please read this policy to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we treat it.
Application. This policy applies to information we collect on www.haleystrategic.com, (the "Website), in e-mail, text, and other electronic messages between you and the Website, or through mobile and desktop applications you download from the Websites, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and the Websites. This policy does not apply to information collected by us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by a third party, including through any application or content that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is to not use our Website. By accessing or using these Website, you agree to this policy.
Children. Our Websites are not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Websites. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on the Website or on or through any of its features/register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us. Also please note that many of our products require you to be at least 18 or 21 years of age and if you enter into any online shopping transactions on these Websites, you agree that you are of legal age and have all necessary authority to enter into and bind yourself under any agreements made on the Website.
Information We Collect About You.We collect several types of information from and about users of our Websites, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, including (but not limited to) name, postal address, e-mail address or telephone number ("Personal Information");
- that is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment and software you use to access our Websites and usage details.
How We Collect the Information.We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us; and/or
- automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons (also known as pixel tags), and other tracking technologies.
- News letter registration.
Information You Provide to Us.The information we collect on or through our Website may include, but is not limited to:
- information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information such as when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, or when you report a problem with our Website;
- records and copies of your correspondence, including e-mail addresses, if you contact us;
- your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes;
- details of transactions you carry out through our Websites and of the fulfillment of your orders, including financial information before placing an order through our Websites; and/or
- your search queries on the Websites.
How We Use Your Information.We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information:
- to present our Website and its contents to you;
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us;
- to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- to provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices;
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- to notify you about changes to our Websites or any products or services we offer or provide through it;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features on our Websites;
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information;
- for any other purpose with your consent; and/or
- to contact you about goods and services that may be of interest to you.
- to our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- to contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep Personal Information confidential;
to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of HSP's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by HSP about our Website users is among the assets transferred;
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information;
- with your consent;
- to comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of HSP, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction;
Correcting Your Information. You may contact us to request access to, correct or delete any Personal Information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Data Security. We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Websites like product reviews. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Websites. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Consent to Transfer. The Websites are operated in the United States. Please be aware that any information you provide to us will be transferred to the United States. By using these Websites and/or providing us with your Personal Information through these Websites, you consent to this transfer.
HALEY STRATEGIC ships packages via the United States Postal Service. All orders are shipped USPS Priority Mail, which averages 3-5 day delivery to most locations inside the continental United States. Using the USPS ensures that your package gets to you in the shortest time possible at the lowest cost.When Will My Order Ship?
The HSP shipping team makes every attempt to ship all orders as soon as possible.Free Package Tracking
HSP will provide delivery confirmation tracking information, free of charge with every order. You will receive an email when your order ships containing your delivery confirmation tracking information along with a link to the tracking page for the USPS service.How To Return An Item
Your item must be in its original unused condition to be returned, You must return the item(s) within 30 days of your purchase.
Exceptions are made for manufacturer defects in a product.
- Please E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to request a refund or Item exchange.
- Mail your returned item to:
Haley Strategic Partners
Customer Service Returns (Your Order #)
16655 N. 90th St., Suite 100
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
- Include in your package a signed letter stating the reason for your return and the original receipt.
Some items can not be returned if they are opened. Merchandise that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.Restocking Fee
Items that are unused and in the original sealed packaging can be returned subject to a 15% restocking fee. If the packaging has been opened or damaged on the unused product, the product can be returned subject to a 25% restocking fee. The return must include any and all accessories, manuals, documentation, and registration that were shipped with the product. Shipping charges and/or shipping costs are not subject to refunds. Products that are not subject to returns are custom figured products, used products, special orders, and products sold "as is" or "used".Exchanges
If your clothing item is in "like new" condition, you may exchange your clothing item for a different size or color. You will not be subject to a restocking fee in this case, but you still will have to pay return shipping. It is recommended that you return merchandise with a carrier that offers tracking numbers and full value insurance on the parcels. Haley Strategic Partners cannot be responsible for any packages that are lost in transit. Please note that the USPS Priority Mail does not offer tracking capabilities for packages, and they will only initiate a trace on packages after a 30 day waiting period.