The AXL Adaptive Vest Placard (AVP) upgrades the Crye JPC 1.0™, JPC 2.0™, and several MOLLE/PALs compatible plate carriers and vests by enabling the use of SwiftClip placards and Haley Strategic chest rigs.
Note: If you do not add the VELCRO® loop field adapter to your order then you must cut off your JPC 1.0 front flap (permanent modification) for the AVP to work properly. You do not need the VELCRO® loop field adapter for the JPC™ 2.0.
- Works with the Crye JPC 1.0™ and JPC 2.0™ to allow for the proper placement and ride height of Haley Strategic chest rigs & placards
- Works with side release buckles & G-Hooks
- Compatible with nav boards and EUD/phone cases (Kagwerks and Juggernaut) and 5th generation communications equipment
- Includes two ITW 1" Quick Attach Surface Mount (QASM) Buckles
- Cable management for cables, antennas, hydration tubes and various pieces of kit (Includes two 3/4" wide pieces of VELCRO® Brand ONE-WRAP® that is removable)
NOT FOR USE ON ISSUED MILITARY CARRIERS - This adapter is designed to work on carriers that use 1" vertical spacing between the rows of webbing, issued Military carriers generally use 1 and 1/8" spacing.
Made in America